Pages


Follow

Jul 10, 2014

How I do my Electric Blue || Eye Makeup || 5 stepsTutorial

My Dear Ladies,

during the last week, I spent the most of my time on Instagram, searching and looking for inspiration... I've been looking through many makeup  pictures on Instagram and I fell in love with a particular one inspired by @sadiiyah.( she's one of the greatest makeup artist I follow on IG) that I'll show in this post... Stay tuned :)

I've called this makeup "Electric Blue" you will guess why... ;) !


Makeup I've used :





  1. HEMA - soft liner - black
  2. HEMA - Kohl pencil - blue
  3. HEMA - Metallic Eyemousse - blue // The essential of this makeup //
  4. H&M - Natural Eye Lashes - black
  5. GEMEY MAYBELLINE - Rocket Volum' Express mascara - black
Steps :
  • Apply the eye liner up to half on the upper eyelid in a cat-eye way.( You can help with a black Kolh pencil).
  • Apply the blue Kohl pencil on the lower eyelid.
  • Apply the Eyemousse on the blue part of the lower eyelid with a small precision brush.
 




  • Let's go onto the next step, installing the eyelashes ! Don't worry !!! Many of you asked me how I fix my lashes...There is a quick tip at the end of the post explaning it.


  • After fixing the eyelashes, apply the Rocket volum' mascara on them and on the lower eyelashes. Here is the final result:
// Here is the final result. What do you think of it?//


Which Lipstick color ?

Depending on your style, your attitude or the occasion, you may wear this make up the day or the night by using different lipstick color.
Wear a nude or neutral lipsick for a perfect day look ! or a red lipstick for a sexy and bold look for the night !


// SEPHORA - nude 03// --- //MAC - Russian Red//
Foundation: Genius Gel MARC JACOBS
Earrings: FOREVER 21


Quick Tip: How I fix my false eyelashes (French)
  1. Gently remove the eyelashes from their box one by one|| Je retire délicatement les cils du boitier un à un.
  2. Apply a thin amount of glue along the entire length of the lash strip and allow to set for about 30 seconds or until tacky.|| J'applique une petite quantité de colle sur toute la longueur du cil et j'attends qu'elle sèche.
  3. Using the tweezersor my fingers, place the false lash as close to the base of your natural lashes as possible, working from the center out. Hold the lash in place for a few seconds until the lash strip has a chance to hold.|| En utilisant des pinces ou mes doigts, je fixeles faux cils aussi prets de mes cils naturels afin qu'ils se confondent et je maintiens la base des faux cils afin qu'ils collent complètement.
  4. To remove lashes, hold a warm damp towel to the eye and gently peel off false lashes from the root.|| Pour retirer les cils, tenir une serviette chaude humide à l'œil et retirez délicatement les faux cils à partir de la racine.
I'll try to upload a video tutorial soon.

So, hope you enjoyed this lil tutorial, and that my little tips can help and inspire you ! It's a pleasure for me.
Thanks for the support XO
- Elsy -


No comments: