Pages


Follow

Aug 6, 2014

New In || Black Touch

Hey Ladies,

I've been everywhere everybody knows me... lmao just singing -_-!

Ok Ladies, hope you've had a good weekend!
I come up here with some of the new things I bought these past few weeks...I think I spent most of my time doing shopping at Zara...I found out they have very good quality and affordable fragrances, as well as very beautiful accessories such as sunglasses. I never paid attention before. I've also completed my makeup collection with some MAC, KIKO and RIMMEL.
// Touch of Black Haul //
// KIKO concealer and nail polish // PIMKIE white necklace // RIMMEL gel liner //
// This fragrance is .. OMG ! Can't describe the smell, you should check it out //
// I'm in love with the details of this top //
// Bimaterial //
// Finally got my Round sunglasses //
// These shades are D O P E !!! check out the work and the details: Leather x Nickel //
// MAC DIVA lipstick //

1. Beautiful Player - Christina Lauren ( I am not a great fan of reading, but after reading Beautiful bastard, I want to read more, it's so breathless!!!)
2. Round Shades - Zara
3. Perfume - Zara woman intense ( only 5 €)
4. Gel Liner - RIMMEL "scandaleyes"
5. Concealer - KIKO
6. White Nail polish - KIKO
7. Necklace - PIMKIE
8. Lipstick - MAC "Diva"
9. Skinfinish powder - MAC
10. Eyebrows pencil - MAC
11. Top - Zara

Btw, I've recently created a facebook page for the blog, so that you can track all the updates. Make sure to like the page --> Here !

"We are afraid to change because we think that, after so much effort and sacrifice, we know our present world. And even though that world might not be the best of worlds, and even though we may not be entirely satisfied with it, at least it won't give us any nasty surprises..."

Paulo Coehlo

Hope you enjoyed this post !

Lots of Love



No comments: