Pages


Follow

Apr 11, 2016

Monday Update || Playlist ♥

Pictures from www.google.fr


Hello guys, 
I decided to introduce The 'Monday Update' to the blog, and this is actually my first one. So, every Monday, I will be sharing what I've been up to lately... 
Today's update is about my recent playlist, a short but sweet one, with soul, jazz and trap vibes ;). These songs are my obsession right now and are all a great escape for me. You know, when you're just zoning out and feeling the vibe or sipping tea, laying down relaxing.... I just found out Izzy Bizu, a young British artist and I became a huge Fan ! she's awesome and her voice brings you to an other galaxy... I highly recommend her ;).

 I hope you all enjoy, as much as I do.

Izzy Bizu - Mad Behaviour

Sade - Jezebel

Bryson Tiller -Don't

Have a nice week !
--xoxo--
Elsa

No comments: