Pages


Follow

Sep 26, 2016

Beauty | My Current Skincare Routine


Hello Beauties !
How are you doing ? It's been a while since my last skincare routine Post
As we are transitionning into fall, I try to keep my skin very hydrated and my skincare routine as simple as possible. I always keep in mind that Less is More and i encourage you to think this way. It's better to work on your skin and wear minimal makeup than neglect it and wear too much makeup. Your skin needs to Breathe!

My 4 essentials are:
Sephora - Luminizing booster : that I use under my eyes to light up my dark circles. It's very great for the transition.
Sephora - Beauty amplifier : that I use as a primer.
Yves Rocher - Vitamin face mist : that I use as a makeup fixing spray. It smells so good !

Hope You find this useful !
xx Elsy xx

 




No comments: