Pages


Follow

Oct 15, 2016

Praia Dona Ana

Maxi Dress - ZARA (old co but Similar here) 
 I went to Lagos, a small city located in the south of Portugal, and known for its INCREDIBLE beaches! As you can see on these pictures, the landscape is just breath taking. The beach of Dona Ana is one of the most picturesque place of the region of Algarve. The small bay is surrounded with majestic rocks, whereas the golden sand is lined by crystalline waters with the ocean: the beach is simply magnificent. I've never seen a water so blue before.

---
This deep blue floating dress just reminds me of the sea, the air, the lightness and freedom. It was the perfect outfit. Of course,I had my swimsuit under and I could not resist to jump into this beautiful sea. At this time of the year, the sea is quite cold, but if I did that there's no reason you can't ;).

I know many of you have questions about "Why did I go there ?", "How did I know this place ?", "Who takes my pictures ?" (lmao) and etc... If you really do, let me know in the comment section so that I can make a video about my trip :).

I love the person I'm becoming everyday: Learning, socializing, being patient, taking risk, enjoying the life and having no regrets.

Remember that passion is not learned, it's lived.

Peace & Love
Elsa






No comments: