Pages


Follow

Apr 3, 2017

2017 Travel Bucket List

via Gary pepper girl

Hello Lovelies,
It's been a quite long time that I haven't post anything here... Summer is fast approaching and you guys know how much I love to escape and travel with you through my blog. I am starting to plan my vacations and long weekends.
As I really like travelling alone, my plan is to start visiting European countries before planning to go very far (I admit that I'm a bit scared though), So here is my european travel bucket list.

1. Aix En Provence - France

Thanks to Adam from the blog IamGalla and Nicole from the blog Gary Pepper Girl for inspiring me through their lens. I never knew about this awesome lavender field before, located in the South of France.
Photo by @iamgalla
2. Venice - Italy

Venice looks so calm, enchanting, and romantic. My perfect outfit in Venice will be a maxi slit satin dress, fluid and playful with the Wind.



3. Cinque Terra - Italy

You guys probably know my love for colorful walls and I think Cinque Terra seems to be the perfect place !

4. Santorin - Greece
White and Blue ... The sea and the sky ... The beginning and the end, Santorin, a peace of mind.
Photo via @OohCouture

5. Krka Park - Croatia
Thr Krka park seems to be a must-see place to experiment nature and awesome landscape but near France !
via google.fr

6. Cannes - France

Who can say "no" to La Croisette ?

2 comments:

Arslan Saleem said...

This is very useful information.I am very grateful to this blog for providing helpful information. Travel Insurance

Linda james said...

I employed this being a source of energy batterie iphone 8 whilst sailing plus it was great both for the very long plane air travel so when a recharging outlet was available. You’re acquired a bank account or rucksack, excellent, while it is heavy so not quite what you want to carry in your palm all day.